At Aamro Aviation, we offer exclusive aircraft courses through our highly talented teaching professionals. We are currently offering a ‘SUPER SAVER’ sale on our Private Pilot License (PPL) course, at a discounted rate of USD 6,999(originally USD 10,000) with flight training in the state of the art Diamond DA20 and DA40 aircrafts. This is an early bird offer, limited to only the First 20 Applicants.
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.
- At least a Third Class Medical Certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a computerized aeronautical knowledge test
- Pass tests (oral and flight) administered by an FAA inspector or another designated examiner
Classroom Instruction: 30 hours
- Airplanes and aerodynamic
- Airplane engines, instruments and systems
- Airports, traffic control and airspace
- Federal aviation regulations
- Airplane performance and weight and balance
- Pre-solo knowledge test
- Aeromedical factors and Aeronautical Decision making
- Aviation weather
- Navigation charts and flight computers
- Navigation systems
- Cross country flight planning
- Flight test
Minimum of 40 hours’ flight time
- 30 hours of dual flight instruction
- 3 hours of cross country
- 3 hours of night instruction
- 3 hours flight reference to instrument
- 10 hours solo flight including 5 hours solo cross country
- Introduction to flight
- Four fundamentals of flight
- Basic instrument maneuvers
- Slow flight and stalls
- Emergency procedures
- Performance maneuvers
- Go arounds and forward slip to a landing
- Short and soft field take offs and landings
- Night flight
- Solo maneuvers and review
Duration : 3-6 weeks*
*Subject to flying weather conditions and student’s ability and aptitude
Ergonomically designed and fun to fly, the DA20- C1 far outshines its competitors. Many flight students later pilot their own Katana, because it gives much more than a typical 2-seater aircraft.
Sturdy, safe, reliable and with a cutting-edge design that has been thoughtfully designed to ensure the students has a beautiful panoramic view while flight training. Its agility and superb performance lets you experience the thrill of flying like no other.
The smooth lines and the flip up canopy of the DA40 will surely make you feel like you are behind the wheels of a top end sports car rippling through the clouds with the vast beautiful sea below you.
The DA40 is an innovative and state-of-the-art design combined with a Garmin 430 and a 530 for exceptional navigational guidance.